• A fast drying, multi-purpose, multi-surface medium, which can accommodate most foreign textures.
• The colours gives a glossy, bright and long lasting finish.
• The water soluble colours suitable for a wide range of surfaces including canvas
• High pigmentation ensuring unmatched brilliance, coverage and light fastness.
• Easy to use, carry and store with long shelf life.
• Safe and non-toxic confirming to globally accepted ASTM (AP non-toxic) certification. • Camel Artists’ Acrylic Colours are soft, creamy and are a golden mean between water colours and oil colours. They can be used directly from the tube, mixed with an acrylic medium or with water.
• Professional Grade Acrylics, Vivid Colours, Spreads Easily.
• Relief texture can be obtained by application of thick paint with palette knife and large areas can be built up without fear of cracking.
• The Acrylic Colours adhere to a great variety of surfaces like canvas, wood and earthenware.
• Ideal for Art school/college students, Artists & hobbyists, Gifting.
Camlin manufactures art materials, marker pens, fountain pens, inks, pencils, and other stationery products. The company is well known for its pens in India. Camlin is a very popular stationery brand in producing artist materials including water colour, oil paints, pastels, acrylics, inks, pencils etc. for both artists and students. Kokuyo and Camlin came together to create Kokuyo Camlin Limited. Kokuyo is a Japan-based company with more than a 100-year-old history. It is a leading marketer in stationery, institutional furniture, and catalogue sales and has its presence in many countries throughout Asia.