• Camel Heavy Body Acrylic Colours have high pigment content than regular Acrylic Paints, thereby making them richer and vibrant.
• Their thick consistency prevents the paints from cracking and sagging and their exceptional surface drag allows smooth blending of shades.
• Camel Heavy Body Acrylics are UV resistant which helps in increasing the longevity of the painting.
• Popular for traditional acrylic painting on canvas and experimental acrylic painting.
• Other techniques include Acrylic Printmaking (Screen Printing, Mono Prints, Block Prints).
• Conform to ASTM D 4236 standard and are non toxic.
• Art No : 0818724.
Camlin manufactures art materials, marker pens, fountain pens, inks, pencils, and other stationery products. The company is well known for its pens in India. Camlin is a very popular stationery brand in producing artist materials including water colour, oil paints, pastels, acrylics, inks, pencils etc. for both artists and students.
Kokuyo and Camlin came together to create Kokuyo Camlin Limited. Kokuyo is a Japan-based company with more than a 100-year-old history. It is a leading marketer in stationery, institutional furniture, and catalogue sales and has its presence in many countries throughout Asia.