• Camel Artists’ Oil Colours are reputed for purity, quality and reliability.
• They contain the maximum pigment content, microscopically ground and combined with non-yellowing oils and a unique plasticizer to give a smooth, non-cracking film with brush or palette on canvas. They are available in 67 brilliant shades.
• All shades are available in 20ml, 60ml and 120ml tubes.
• A fast drying, multi-purpose, multi-surface medium, which can accommodate most foreign textures. Bright, glossy and long lasting finish.
• High pigmentation ensuring unmatched brilliance, coverage and light fastness. Easy to use, carry and store with long shelf life.
Camlin manufactures art materials, marker pens, fountain pens, inks, pencils, and other stationery products. The company is well known for its pens in India. Camlin is a very popular stationery brand in producing artist materials including water colour, oil paints, pastels, acrylics, inks, pencils etc. for both artists and students.
Kokuyo and Camlin came together to create Kokuyo Camlin Limited. Kokuyo is a Japan-based company with more than a 100-year-old history. It is a leading marketer in stationery, institutional furniture, and catalogue sales and has its presence in many countries throughout Asia.