• Camel Material Acrylic colors are particularly advanced for pastime portray.
• It’s best on materials, canvas, wooden and earthenware.
• It may be used on extra surfaces.
• They’re simple and in a position to make use of.
• They don’t require any medium. All you do is solely dip the comb and get started portray.
• Confirms to protection same old EN 71 – 3.
• Camel Material acrylic colors are everlasting on absorbent surfaces.
• Art No : 2209600.
Camlin manufactures art materials, marker pens, fountain pens, inks, pencils, and other stationery products. The company is well known for its pens in India. Camlin is a very popular stationery brand in producing artist materials including water colour, oil paints, pastels, acrylics, inks, pencils etc. for both artists and students.
Kokuyo and Camlin came together to create Kokuyo Camlin Limited. Kokuyo is a Japan-based company with more than a 100-year-old history. It is a leading marketer in stationery, institutional furniture, and catalogue sales and has its presence in many countries throughout Asia.