• A translucent gel retards drying time
• Does not change consistency or texture of colour
• Mix with earth colours: 1 part retarder to 6 parts colour
• All other colours: 1 part retarder to 3 parts colour
• It does not change the consistency or the texture of colour and helps increases transparency as well.
• This, in turn, gives artists the added ability to work on a wet-on-wet technique.
• Retarder helps the artist to render delicate mixing required for nature studies and portraits
• The retarder can be easy to use, carry and store with long shelf life
• It is safe and non-toxic
• Art No : 0523921
Camlin manufactures art materials, marker pens, fountain pens, inks, pencils, and other stationery products. The company is well known for its pens in India. Camlin is a very popular stationery brand in producing artist materials including water colour, oil paints, pastels, acrylics, inks, pencils etc. for both artists and students.
Kokuyo and Camlin came together to create Kokuyo Camlin Limited. Kokuyo is a Japan-based company with more than a 100-year-old history. It is a leading marketer in stationery, institutional furniture, and catalogue sales and has its presence in many countries throughout Asia.