• The first colouring crayons for the tender hands of the child.
• They are easy to hold and non-toxic.
• Each crayon has the shade name mentioned on it to help the child learn about colours.
• They are available in 12 shades,16 shades,24shades and 36 shades
• This product is non-toxic and CE certified conforms to child safety standards.
• This product is CE certified which complies with European standard EN 1,2 & 3.
• Camel Wax Crayons is the best way to let your child expolre their natural desire for colouring.
• Their creativity stimulates the brain and keeps them active. So let them fly on the wings of imagination using Camel Wax Crayons.
Camlin manufactures art materials, marker pens, fountain pens, inks, pencils, and other stationery products. The company is well known for its pens in India. Camlin is a very popular stationery brand in producing artist materials including water colour, oil paints, pastels, acrylics, inks, pencils etc. for both artists and students.
Kokuyo and Camlin came together to create Kokuyo Camlin Limited. Kokuyo is a Japan-based company with more than a 100-year-old history. It is a leading marketer in stationery, institutional furniture, and catalogue sales and has its presence in many countries throughout Asia.