• Canson Montval watercolour paper has a great erasability.
• The essential key for this high quality watercolour paper is this ability to easily make corrections.
• This paper allows corrections even using a simple brush stoke.
• Canson Montval was designed by the famous painter Gaspard Maillol in the early 20th century and made on a Foundrinier machine.
• Canson Montval is "THE" paper when it comes to watercolour, however it can also be used with other wet techniques such as gouache or acrylic.
• Complies with ISO Standard 9706, acid-free and without optical brightness additives.
• This beautiful cold pressed surface allows for multiple reliefs and effects.
• Delicate shade, cold pressed, snowy grain, numerous qualities make this paper a classic "Must Have" among the Canson family of products.