• ‘Animals their homes and food’ consists of 21 sets of self-correcting cards of common domestic and wild animals along with their homes and food and an ‘Activity Guide’.
• In this game, children can identify animals and their homes while learning about the eating habits of animals.
• The child is required to match animals cards to their corresponding ‘Home & Food cards’.
• They can also check their answers themselves from the activity guide or the symbols given on the cards.
• The game is curriculum based and helps children in their academic learning while developing their visual discrimination and matching skills.
• Ref no. 0621
Since 1988, Creative's has been making teacher-created, child-tested products to boost confidence, teach basic skills, and inspire joy of learning in children between the age group of 2 to 14 years. Their range widely covers all the fields of education and are known for effectiveness, durability, fair price and safety. Creative's a Trendsetter : They are the originator of many products which have become standards in the educational industry. Creative's is dedicated to make Education a fun-filled and enjoyable experience as they believe that Creative Toys Make Creative Kids