• What’s Wrong?’ is an association game that uses wrong depiction in pictures to make children spot the mistakes.
• The game has 24 pairs of cards each having two cards marked as ‘A’ and ‘B’.
• The card marked as ‘A’ is correct and acts as a reference card while the card marked as ‘B’ has wrong thing/s in it.
• The child is required to carefully observe the card ‘A’ of each set and identify what is wrong in card ‘B’ comparing it with card ‘A’.
• Children can also practice on their own using the ‘Activity Guide’ provided with the game that has different activities along with their answers.
• Thus, this product by Creative’s makes learning exciting as spotting mistakes improves concentration and logical thinking of a child.
• Ref.No. 0693
Since 1988, Creative's has been making teacher-created, child-tested products to boost confidence, teach basic skills, and inspire joy of learning in children between the age group of 2 to 14 years. Their range widely covers all the fields of education and are known for effectiveness, durability, fair price and safety. Creative's a Trendsetter : They are the originator of many products which have become standards in the educational industry. Creative's is dedicated to make Education a fun-filled and enjoyable experience as they believe that Creative Toys Make Creative Kids