• The aim of this game is to find the object which does not belong on each card.
• There are 3 level of difficulty and contains 25 large and study cards 25 large and sturdy cards and an activity guide the aim of this game is to teach the concept of opposites and the ability to use these words appropriately this game will further enhance visual discrimination, enhance vocabulary and matching skills.
• What does not belong? is an interactive game to make children identify the objects that do not belong the particular group.
• What things are made of is an association game to keep your children busy for hours while introducing them to the natural resources of various products that we use in our daily lives.
• The game has 24 sets of two piece match-ups of final products and their corresponding natural resources.
• With the help of these match-ups, children try to associate final products with their origin in nature improving their vocabulary, general knowledge and problem solving skills.
• Ref. no. 0617
Since 1988, Creative's has been making teacher-created, child-tested products to boost confidence, teach basic skills, and inspire joy of learning in children between the age group of 2 to 14 years. Their range widely covers all the fields of education and are known for effectiveness, durability, fair price and safety. Creative's a Trendsetter : They are the originator of many products which have become standards in the educational industry. Creative's is dedicated to make Education a fun-filled and enjoyable experience as they believe that Creative Toys Make Creative Kids