• Special shapes & sizes for all to assist with early age drawing & motor skills development.
• Smooth bright colour rich sticks , clean for hands, non toxic & food grade pigments, safe for children ages 3+.
• Wide range of specially developed shapes and size which guide children through the various stages of physiological & psychological development.
• Superior formulation-non waxy, extra smooth flow of colours which does not come off the paper.
• Rich bright colours.
• Ideal for beginners drawing and colouring.
• Paper wrapped clean and safe to use.
• Non-toxic • Size: 75 mm long each.
Faber-Castell is one of the world's largest and oldest manufacturers of pens, pencils, other office supplies (e.g., staplers, slide rules, erasers, rulers)and Art Supplies, as well as high-end writing instruments and luxury leather goods. Headquartered in Stein, Germany, it operates 14 factories and 20 sales units throughout the globe. The Faber-Castell Group employs a staff of approximately 7,000 and does business in more than 100 countries. The House of Faber-Castell is the family which founded and continues to exercise leadership within the corporation. They manufacture about 2 billion pencils in more than 120 different colours every year.