• Pigmented India ink.
• High lightfastness.
• Waterproof, permanent.
• Odorless, acid-free, pH neutral.
• Does not bleed through paper.
• Unsurpassed lightfastness (resistance to fading).
• To maintain vibrant ink, store your PITT Pens horizontally.
• 8 line widths in case: XS (0.1 mm), S (0.3 mm), F (0.5 mm), M (0.7 mm) B (brush width), 1.5 (bullet nib), SB (Soft brush) and SC (Soft calligraphy nib).
• Wallet of 8 Pens.
Broad barrel-big & easy to hold Faber-Castell is one of the world's largest and oldest manufacturers of pens, pencils, other office supplies (e.g., staplers, slide rules, erasers, rulers)and Art Supplies, as well as high-end writing instruments and luxury leather goods. Headquartered in Stein, Germany, it operates 14 factories and 20 sales units throughout the globe. The Faber-Castell Group employs a staff of approximately 7,000 and does business in more than 100 countries. The House of Faber-Castell is the family which founded and continues to exercise leadership within the corporation. They manufacture about 2 billion pencils in more than 120 different colors every year.