• High quality for writing, drawing and sketching.
• The barrel is coated in environmentally-friendly, water-based black paint.
• It is break-resistant due to a special bonding process.
• Hexagonal black lead pencils.
• Phthalate free lacquer on pencil.
• Pre sharpened pencil with eraser.
• ART.NO. 1112-10
Faber-Castell is one of the world's largest and oldest manufacturers of pens, pencils, other office supplies (e.g., staplers, slide rules, erasers, rulers)and Art Supplies, as well as high-end writing instruments and luxury leather goods. Headquartered in Stein, Germany, it operates 14 factories and 20 sales units throughout the globe. The Faber-Castell Group employs a staff of approximately 7,000 and does business in more than 100 countries. The House of Faber-Castell is the family which founded and continues to exercise leadership within the corporation. They manufacture about 2 billion pencils in more than 120 different colours every year.