• Ideal for drawing students, artists and designers.
• Superior leads made of finely ground graphite and clay.
• Pure, premium quality pencils are smooth, never scratchy.
• Environmentally-friendly water-based varnish.
• Extra break-resistant, easy to sharpen and erase.
• Sold as a set of 6.
• Set provides an ideal range of 6 different degrees of hardness containing one each HB,B,2B,4B,6B,8B.
Faber-Castell is one of the world's largest and oldest manufacturers of pens, pencils, other office supplies (e.g., staplers, slide rules, erasers, rulers)and art supplies, as well as high-end writing instruments and luxury leather goods. Headquartered in Stein, Germany, it operates 14 factories and 20 sales units throughout the globe. The Faber-Castell Group employs a staff of approximately 7,000 and does business in more than 100 countries. The House of Faber-Castell is the family which founded and continues to exercise leadership within the corporation. They manufacture about 2 billion pencils in more than 120 different colours every year.