• Let the rejuvenating tangy fruity perfume of the IRIS Fragrance Sachet perfuse the small, enclosed spaces of your home and enliven them.
• A tiny packet aromatizer that takes up no space.
• The vermiculite powder in the packet absorbs the aromatic essential oil to gently release fragrance in the air.
• The sachets last for 25 to 30 days under normal ambient conditions, when not physically tampered with.
• Make sure they don't tear or dampen as they will lose their potency.
• We have the utmost regard for our environment and adhere to planet positivity, which is why we are a certified carbon-neutral organization.
• We also ensure that our products meet the IFRA (International Fragrance Association) and GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) standards so that our customers can rest assured of their safety.
The year after India won its independence, Sri. N. Ranga Rao founded N. Ranga Rao & Sons, and Cycle Pure Incense Sticks. This brand has now blossomed into one of the biggest household names in the country, and is the largest selling incense stick brand in the world. Ripple Fragrances, the spatial fragrance division of N. Ranga Rao & Sons was founded in the year 2004. Manufacturing personal care, AirCare and Lifestyle AirCare products, Ripple made a mark for itself in the Fragrance Industry within a short period. IRIS, founded in 2008, is a brand of Ripple Fragrances’. IRIS Home Fragrances has pioneered the nascent Home Fragrance market in India and is now the leading player. It has achieved this position by launching exotic fragrances coupled with innovative fragrance delivery systems. We are also proud to declare that all our fragrances are blended by master perfumers, and are engineered to work well with the climatic conditions of the country. The IRIS dream is to provide sensory delight through fragrance and form.