• 100% original products.
• The perfect blend of aromatic and aesthetic appeal.
• They use only the purest essential oils along with beautifully designed ceramic pots to place the reeds in.
• Bring this delightful diffuser back to your home or give it as a gift to a loved one.
•A fragrant journey lasting 24 hours. Feel the fragrance fading? Just flip the reeds upside-down.
• Once the fragrance oil has completely evaporated from the pot, remove the reeds and replace them with fresh ones.
• It's time to relax your senses and unclutter the mind with the calming aromas of IRIS Amogha Lemongrass.
•We also ensure that our products meet the IFRA (International Fragrance Association) and GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) standards so that our customers can rest assured of their safety.
• Suggested Placement : Bedroom, Study Room/Home Office, Living Room, Dining Room.
• Product Code INRD0103LG
The year after India won its independence, Sri. N. Ranga Rao founded N. Ranga Rao & Sons, and Cycle Pure Incense Sticks. This brand has now blossomed into one of the biggest household names in the country, and is the largest selling incense stick brand in the world. Ripple Fragrances, the spatial fragrance division of N. Ranga Rao & Sons was founded in the year 2004. Manufacturing personal care, AirCare and Lifestyle AirCare products, Ripple made a mark for itself in the Fragrance Industry within a short period. IRIS, founded in 2008, is a brand of Ripple Fragrances’. IRIS Home Fragrances has pioneered the nascent Home Fragrance market in India and is now the leading player. It has achieved this position by launching exotic fragrances coupled with innovative fragrance delivery systems. We are also proud to declare that all our fragrances are blended by master perfumers, and are engineered to work well with the climatic conditions of the country. The IRIS dream is to provide sensory delight through fragrance and form.