• Highest quality pigments.
• Archival quality.
• They Dry Quickly.
• They Flex.
• Can clean them up with water while wet.
• Permanent when dry.
• Stick to almost any surface.
• Low Odour.
• Fully AP certified for safety and educational use.
• Colours: Primary Yellow, Primary Red, Primary Blue, Phthalocyanine Green, Mars Black, Titanium White, Cadmium Orange Hue, Alizarin Crimson Permanent Hue, Dioxazine Purple, Light Green Permanent, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber.
Liquitex is a US company that supplies art materials, focusing exclusively on the development, manufacture, and distribution of acrylic paints. The company offers the largest number of acrylic paint products in the world.
All Liquitex products are formulated by a unique team of chemists and artists. This combination allows us to make the most versatile ranges of intense, highly-loaded, permanent colours possible. Liquitex is the only acrylic paint brand to offer four uniquely different ranges of professional acrylic colour to suit the needs of the artist. That in mind, range-specific handling characteristics are established so that each Liquitex paint feels just right – never too sticky or slippery. The low-odor acrylic resin base represents the latest in acrylic resin technology, offering increased open time and producing colours of great clarity.