• Highest quality pigments.
• Archival quality.
• They Dry Quickly.
• They Flex.
• Can clean them up with water while wet.
• Permanent when dry.
• Stick to almost any surface.
• Low Odour.
• Fully AP certified for safety and educational use.
• Colours: Alizarin Crimson Hue, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Cadmium Orange Hue, Dioxazine Purple, Ivory Black, Light Green Permanent, Phthalo Green, Primary Blue, Primary Red, Primary Yellow, Titanium White, Cadmium Red Light Hue, Cadmium Yellow Medium Hue, Cerulean Blue Hue, Cobalt Blue Hue, Hooker's Green Hue Permanent, Phthalocyanine Blue, Quinacridone Magenta, Raw Sienna, Raw Umber, Red Oxide, Ultramarine Blue, Yellow Oxide, Bright Aqua Green, Cadmium Red Deep Hue, Cadmium Red Medium Hue, Cadmium Yellow Deep Hue, Cadmium Yellow Light Hue, Deep Green Permanent, Deep Violet, Gold, Neutral Gray Value 5, Silver, Naphthol Crimson, Mars Black.
Liquitex is a US company that supplies art materials, focusing exclusively on the development, manufacture, and distribution of acrylic paints. The company offers the largest number of acrylic paint products in the world.
All Liquitex products are formulated by a unique team of chemists and artists. This combination allows us to make the most versatile ranges of intense, highly-loaded, permanent colours possible. Liquitex is the only acrylic paint brand to offer four uniquely different ranges of professional acrylic colour to suit the needs of the artist. That in mind, range-specific handling characteristics are established so that each Liquitex paint feels just right – never too sticky or slippery. The low-odor acrylic resin base represents the latest in acrylic resin technology, offering increased open time and producing colours of great clarity.