• Highest quality pigments.
• Archival quality.
• They Dry Quickly.
• They Flex.
• Can clean them up with water while wet.
• Permanent when dry.
• Stick to almost any surface.
• Low Odour.
• Fully AP certified for safety and educational use.
• Colours: Alizarin Crimson Hue, Blue Gray, Bright Aqua Green, Brilliant Blue, Brilliant Purple, Brilliant Yellow Green, Bronze, Bronze Yellow, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Cadmium Orange Hue, Cadmium Red Deep Hue, Cadmium Red Light Hue, Cadmium Red Medium Hue, Cadmium Yellow Deep Hue, Cadmium Yellow Light Hue, Cadmium Yellow Medium Hue, Cerulean Blue Hue, Cobalt Blue Hue, Copper, Deep Violet, Dioxazine Purple, Fluorescent Blue, Fluorescent Green, Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent Pink, Fluorescent Red, Fluorescent Yellow, Gold, Green Gray, Hooker’s Green Hue Permanent, Iridescent Graphite, Iridescent White, Ivory Black, Light Blue Permanent Light Blue Violet, Light Green Permanent, Light Olive Green, Light Pink, Lime Green, Mars Black, Medium Magenta, Naphthol Crimson, Naples Yellow Hue, Neutral Gray Value 5, Parchment, Payne's Gray, Permanent Green Deep, Phthalocyanine Blue, Phthalocyanine Green, Primary Blue, Primary Red, Primary Yellow, Prism Violet, Prussian Blue, Purple Gray, Pyrrole Red, Quinacridone Magenta, Raw Sienna, Raw Umber, Red Oxide, Rose Pink, Silver, Titanium White, Transparent Mixing White, Transparent Red, Transparent Yellow, Turquoise Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Unbleached Titanium, Vivid Red Orange, and Yellow Oxide.
Liquitex is a US company that supplies art materials, focusing exclusively on the development, manufacture, and distribution of acrylic paints. The company offers the largest number of acrylic paint products in the world.
All Liquitex products are formulated by a unique team of chemists and artists. This combination allows us to make the most versatile ranges of intense, highly-loaded, permanent colours possible. Liquitex is the only acrylic paint brand to offer four uniquely different ranges of professional acrylic colour to suit the needs of the artist. That in mind, range-specific handling characteristics are established so that each Liquitex paint feels just right – never too sticky or slippery. The low-odor acrylic resin base represents the latest in acrylic resin technology, offering increased open time and producing colours of great clarity.