• Increases colour depth, transparency and surface gloss
• Dries quickly for rapid layering
• Lowers viscosity and minimizes brush strokes
• Extends your colour further without affecting acrylic stability
• Maintains paint adhesion, durability and archival quality
• Fully intermixable with all Liquitex products
• Use with transparent and semi-transparent colours for rich glazed effects
• Can be thinned by diluting with up to 25% water - distilled water will give best results
• ART.NO. B007219
Liquitex is a US company that supplies art materials, focusing exclusively on the development, manufacture, and distribution of acrylic paints. The company offers the largest number of acrylic paint products in the world.
All Liquitex products are formulated by a unique team of chemists and artists. This combination allows us to make the most versatile ranges of intense, highly-loaded, permanent colours possible. Liquitex is the only acrylic paint brand to offer four uniquely different ranges of professional acrylic colour to suit the needs of the artist. That in mind, range-specific handling characteristics are established so that each Liquitex paint feels just right – never too sticky or slippery. The low-odor acrylic resin base represents the latest in acrylic resin technology, offering increased open time and producing colours of great clarity.