•Dries clear to a flexible, non-tacky, hard surface
• Increases brightness and colour saturation
• Adjusts and unifies surface sheen
• Improves surface durability - ideal when shipping or exhibiting
• Protects colours from UV light damage
• Resists discoloration - yellowing and fogging - caused by humidity, heat and UV
• Depending on the substrate, it allows surface moisture to pass through and breathe
• Allows for easy cleaning without fear of damaging the acrylic paint film
• Has excellent levelling properties - will not hold brush marks
• Semi-opaque when wet, transparent when dry
• Use on flexible or rigid supports
• Ideal for complete coverage of heavy textures and vertical applications
• Designed for interior and exterior use
• ART.NO. 3950020
Liquitex is a US company that supplies art materials, focusing exclusively on the development, manufacture, and distribution of acrylic paints. The company offers the largest number of acrylic paint products in the world.
All Liquitex products are formulated by a unique team of chemists and artists. This combination allows us to make the most versatile ranges of intense, highly-loaded, permanent colours possible. Liquitex is the only acrylic paint brand to offer four uniquely different ranges of professional acrylic colour to suit the needs of the artist. That in mind, range-specific handling characteristics are established so that each Liquitex paint feels just right – never too sticky or slippery. The low-odor acrylic resin base represents the latest in acrylic resin technology, offering increased open time and producing colours of great clarity.