• High quality charcoal pencil.
• Special lead formulation containing a high proportion of carbon and charcoal for a wide range of deepest black tones.
• Particularly suitable for blending and hatching as well as for expressive sketches and portraits.
• High break-resistance through special lead formulation and super-bonded lead.
• The greyish-blue shade glides softly across the paper.
• Lead diameter: approx. 4.5 mm.
• The deepest black shade glides softly across the paper.
• Lines reproduce well.
• Wood from PEFC-certified, sustainably managed forests.
• Art no : 100C-S
Established in 1835,Staedtler is one of the oldest industrial companies in Germany, takes advantage of the great tradition of Nuremberg pencil-makers, its decades of experience and significant headstart in the research and development of innovative products of the highest possible brand quality. Staedtler offers Wood-cased pencils pens, Mechanical pencil leads,Erasers,Modelling clays.