• Winsor & Newton Calligraphy Ink has been formulated with carefully chosen pigments to ensure maximum brilliance of colour.
• Single pigments have been used wherever possible to make clean colour mixtures.
• The formulations of the Inks are non waterproof ensuring they are non clogging and have good flow characteristics when used in a Fountain or Dip pen.
• These inks are suitable for use in a dip pen, fountain pen, airbrush & technical pen.
• Range consists of 18 vibrant colours which are lightfast, non waterproof, non clogging and fully intermixable.
• We understand the calligraphy is a noble, old-art form and we were determined to do it justice - the 18 colours in this range are lightfast for long lasting results.
• Our calligraphy inks are not water-proof, which means they can be reactivated with water. • For best results use with a brush or a dip pen.
• Art No.1190192
Winsor & Newton (also abbreviated W&N) is an English manufacturing company based in London that produces a wide variety of fine art products, including acrylics, oils, watercolour, gouache, brushes, canvases, papers, inks, graphite and coloured pencils, markers, and charcoals. The standards of quality for W&N's most renowned line of kolinsky sable brush, the Series 7, began after Queen Victoria ordered it should be "the very finest watercolour brush" in 1866. A few months before his death, Henry Newton sold the business to the newly incorporated firm of "Winsor & Newton Ltd.", which included members of both families amongst the shareholders. In 1937, W&N introduced its gouache paints.