• Winsor & Newton ProMarker. Professional-quality graphic marker available in a huge range of colours.
• Set of 6 Rich Tones contains one each of Cardinal Red, Moss, Marine, Prussian, Plum and Maroon.
• Dual tipped : a fine bullet tip at one end and a broad chisel tip at the other, allowing both detailed work and more expansive creations.
• Markers contain alcohol-based, translucent ink which is blendable and provides consistent, streak-free coverage.
• This is the marker that used to be known as the Letraset ProMarker.
• We have specifically curated six of our richest tones to provide you with the most sumptuous mini-palette of ProMarkers.
• Enjoy Cardinal Red, Moss and Marine alongside Prussian, Plum and Maroon. As with all ProMarker sets, it has been specifically curated to provide illustrators and artists with beautiful colours, every day.
• Skillfully versatile : it can be used on ink-resistant surfaces like acetate, glass, plastic and wood.
• Art No. 0290026
Winsor & Newton (also abbreviated W&N) is an English manufacturing company based in London that produces a wide variety of fine art products, including acrylics, oils, watercolour, gouache, brushes, canvases, papers, inks, graphite and coloured pencils, markers, and charcoals. The standards of quality for W&N's most renowned line of kolinsky sable brush, the Series 7, began after Queen Victoria ordered it should be "the very finest watercolour brush" in 1866. A few months before his death, Henry Newton sold the business to the newly incorporated firm of "Winsor & Newton Ltd.", which included members of both families amongst the shareholders. In 1937, W&N introduced its gouache paints.